Monday, October 20

New Delhi: La Quila/ Red Fort

So, there are a number of forts in each city, all of which are famous, and Delhi's is Red Fort. I have to confess by this time I was tired of big stone building with no meaning to me, so I didn't pay the 500 rs. to get in. It was enough to see the outside and what used to be the large moat, now covered in grass. While there however, we had lots of people ask to take my picture, I guess because my hair is long and light? I kept saying no, and they got really angry and insistent, which made me really uncomfortable. To be honest the highlight was the guy selling the ugliest fake beard/mustaches I've ever seen. As you can tell, by this time my interest in touristic places had waned.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

just fyi, its Lal quilla :-) lal means red