Tuesday, October 21

Food, Glorious Food!

If you recognize that line, you may have been in nearly as many musicals as me. And are probably a nerd, like me.

Of course everyone wants to know what food is like in India. However, I used to eat Indian food at least twice a week at home, so I didn't meet with any surprises. It's not very spicy, since they always assume I can't handle it, but it is delicious. I of course have lots of Channa Masala, and palak paneer, mutter paneer, and a new favorite, shahi paneer. And of course, the naan is fabulous, as always. However, the best restaurant we've found is...Pizza hut. I know, I know, but here it's super nice, like a fancy restaurant, and they actually make spicy Indian pizza with delicious salads and some great pasta. Sad, but true. And of course, one of the most delicious things I've had...the McVeggie sandwich. Which is simply a falafel sandwich, but damn if McDonalds doesn't make it scrumptous.

No comments: