Monday, June 30

Warning: Explicit Material Ahead!-Part 2

So the second part of this post is about missing that special someone. Or rather, contact with that special someone.

One of the things the guys in the previous post assume is that I am super horny and must be craving sex being apart from my man. This leads me to the question, what is it that I miss most about my relationship, in the physical sense?

It is most certainly not any sexual act. Far more than any passionate few hours, I miss simple male affection. I miss spooning, I miss holding hands, I miss the little kiss goodbye. I miss walking down the street next to someone who, touching you or not, makes you feel enveloped by their presence. I just miss that sense of knowing a touch of the arm is a reassurance, that they are nearby, they love you, they can protect you. I miss not having him to run his hand through my hair while I´m asleep, I miss not having his warm cheek to nuzzle my cold nose in. All these little touches are so much more meaningful than some sweaty night. At my weakest moments, given the choice between spooning watching a movie or having a latin lover, I would still choose spooning, because that is what I lack while I´m here. Luckily none of the guys here are that sensitive, or I might be getting asked to a lot more movie nights.

I don´t know if this is different for me because I´m a female, or if this is universal, but I believe it is the little affections I miss most because they are things I truly can´t have here. If I really wanted I could have the passionate nights, but I can´t have the true reminders of love, mixed with the history of tenderness that makes up my relationship in the States. And that is what I miss. Love you babe.

No comments: