Wednesday, November 5

Puppies!!!...Womp, womp

So, the happiest thing ever happened!! We found puppies in sector 15 market. They're very little, very cute, and very playful. Luckily they haven't learned to fear humans yet, so I could pet them. They are soooooo cute!!! Gosh I love puppies. There are three, and they are white, golden, and dark brown. I love them to death and visit them every day.

However, the other day, I came to visit and the white one had been runover by a car. The blood wasn't even coagulated. It was awful and sad. And a metaphor for India. Even if you find something to make you happy, a small satisfaction, the truth is you're helpless to change the reality of life here. And it's depressing.

Today I cam to the market and another puppy was dead. Probably from disease, no sign of trauma. Haven't seen the other for a week, so who knows if he's alive.

However, I saw three new puppies near the house, super super tiny, the size of my hand, and they love me! Tried to suckle my fingers, and all they wanted was pets and to lean against me. I love them, and even though I know their outlook is grim, I can't help but be hopeful for them. More metaphor? Pretty much.

No comments: