Thursday, May 8

Only One More...

Well, that's it. I have one final left, and it's tomorrow. After that, I'm officially done with school. I'll be a college grad. I'm so nervous! It seems like such a huge transition, being an adult. I actually packed tonight. Granted, my room isn't even close to being cleared out, but still. As of Sunday I will only have enough things to finish out half a week. And then I leave New York, possibly forever. I feel like there are so many things I wanted to do in this city that I never did. I mean, every grad feels that way, we never take full advantage of the city. But I have my spots, my restaurants, my pieces of the home I've created. I suppose I'll miss them, but generally I have very little attachment to places or things. I'm really gonna miss the musuem of natural history. I'm REALLY gonna miss Blockheads, the cheapest, but most delicious mexican food and margaritas in this entire city. My parents are getting here tomorrow, I plan on taking them on a walk through the village to Magnolia's for some cupcakes. Then, I plan on getting my digital camera! I know this is probably the worst post ever, but I'm just so wiped from packing and studying. I'll post tomorrow about my day, but I just have to finish packing.

No comments: