Sunday, May 18

The Day Before



Well, it happened. I graduated. I've been super busy, so I'm going to just give posts day by day. So, for the day before. My parents came in and I decided to take them to the zoo. My mom has always wanted to go, so I wanted to take her. We went to the Bronx Zoo, and it was amazing! It's a huge zoo, with tons of exhibits and animals, and we went to every single one. We saw pretty much ever animal you could thing of. Lions, tigers, bears, flamingos, condors, zebras, tapirs, monkeys, gorillas, SOOOOOO many. And of course, because I brought my boyfriend, the good luck charm for all things zoo, they were all active and happy. In fact, it seemed to be mating season, for we saw quite a few animals getting it on. My favorite were the turtles. You see, the male turtle gets on top, and then opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out...the whole time. It's quite a spectacle.
We even went to the petting zoo!! I got to feed llamas and goats and sheep!! It was so much fun. And then that night we had a great dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Laila's. It's right next to campus, and serves great Indian food with an American flair. After a delicious dinner we went to meet up with some of my friends, where we went out for a night of margaritas, which apparently were a little too much for some! And that concluded my wonderful day before graduation.

No comments: